Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I am blessed to have always had a full time job. I have also only worked for two companies over my 25 years of working.

Of course, my position has changed many times in these companies over the years, and there were times that I was not happy (most notably 3 years ago for 3-5 years with my current employer), but I hung in there, and I am glad I did. 3 years my program had an overhaul and things have been much, much less stressful. I hung in there due to the quality benefits I have, but I was close to the end of my rope with that.

Are there other people here who stay/have stayed at their jobs because they have good benefits (insurance, retirement, etc)?
My stepson’s wife stayed at a very low paying job for years just for the benefits while she went to school and her kids were young.