Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
You can't go wrong visiting Big Sur on the California Coastline. I took my sweetheart there for her birthday last year and had a beautiful suite overlooking the cliffs and the ocean. It is an amazing place!

Provincetown is also a great place to go! If you have never been, it is definately worth planning a trip to go. I've been twice and we are going again very soon for our wedding! I'm looking forward to going there again.

And finally, one of my favorite places to go is the Smokey Mountains in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I've been more times than I can count and I'm hoping to get a trip together for us in the not so distant future. I could visit those mountains every year and never get tired of them!

Happy Travels everyone!

Glynn
Definately - about the Big Sur area! I've been there on many ocassion - truly spectacular! I think the closest I ever got to the Smokey Mtn's was when I was very little and we went to see relatives in Arkansas - the Ozarks - I remember seeing a passion play there. Truly beautiful!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: