Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
We've already had a tiny clue ripple across trusted news media reports.... Did you once read, about a month ago or so, how media pundits thought California Governor Gavin Newsom would be the brightest star in the Democratic party to challenge Dr. Kill-Joy (The GOP Florida governor psycho-boy)?

Gavin Newsome came up with and passed laws in CA in opposition to DeSantis' warped agenda against the LGBTQ and Women's rights.

I am wondering if Newsome is the choice of the Democratic Party. Newsome, Whitmer Ticket for 2024?? Go Gretchen and Gavin.

Like you, I vote strictly Democratic, up and down the voting ticket. For other fill in the blank options on the vote, like for write-n candidates challenging incumbent judges? I always use Ruth Bader Ginsberg as my go-to choice. That way it is fucking clear that I'm wholly Democrat, through and through.

PS/ did you know that our out-going Govenor Kate Brown is related to Gavin Newsome? Brown was Oregon's first elected official from the LGBTQ sector because she identifies as Bisexual. Last week we just elected Oregon's first out Lesbian as our next Governor.
Yes, I have heard Gavin's name mentioned for 2024. He'd get my vote but not my first choice, not that I have a first choice. And Gavin/Whitmer would make a good ticket, I think.

And congrats on electing Kotek! Seems she has a smart head on her shoulders.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: