Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default STR8 up Democrat here also!!!

I agree with all of you posting here last several posts.

AND....AND.....Lauren Boebert got in AGAIN!

AND, DeCantSayGay is an misogynistic azzhole, talk about Narcissism at its worst! (He & RumplesTiltDown have a nasty fight going on!!)

Jim Jordan has a real hard ass vindictiveness against Biden because the Dems impeached him, TWICE! So Jordan is on the trail hot and heavy, so for sure, he wants to stop Biden from being able to run.

I would support Gavin/Gretchen all the way.

Kamala will be great, given a few more years up in the Big House!! I think she got a shitty deal from the get go, being charged with controlling a border that Rumples left to the wide azz open....she has some maturing to do BUT I think she is going to be our first President woman & of color.

Pence, for all the crap he had to endure with Rumples, really inpressed me, to this day even, a die hard "stand by your man" kind of person. That is kudos for sure. That shows me, that he stands commited & he endured, with tremendous pressure to do other wise, all while being hunted to be killed by Rumples's stooges. I think he would be fair, just, & committed, all in! AND! STAND HIS GROUND!