Old 12-24-2010, 07:55 AM   #14
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I gave books away this last weekend...
While in Barnes and Noble I overheard a lady asking where she could find a certain book and she also wanted to know the cost. The book she was asking for was one I knew I was going to take to the Goodwill along with several other books. As she went to walk by me I called her over and told her that I would gladly give her the book she was looking for along with several others that I was sure her teen daughter would enjoy. Her eyes got all misty and it made me want to cry. She said *really, you would just give me the book?* of course I said. We exchanged numbers and the next day we took the box of books to her sons job and left them with a smile. In all they ended up with over 300.00 dollars in books because we were all in the right place at the right time... She called me later to thank me again and tell me that I had made her and her sons day... Not only did I recycle my books but I know they have gone to a good home...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post: