View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 11:54 PM   #7440
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Being invited over to my son's place. They'd just bought me pizza yesterday so I suggested moving the dinner we'd planned for tonight to sometime next week. They said no they still wanted me to come over plus they surprised me with a movie. They have Netflix, Amazon, Roku I think it is, cable TV in another part of the house plus oh this huge collection of DVDs. Not only that, I have a few movies I could have brought. Also my ex and his wife have their own large collection as does my youngest and they're all willing to share so there's absolutely no reason under the sun for any of us to ever have to pay for additional movies, not with all the choices we already have. However knowing I'd like to see it they paid for us to be able to watch it on their big screen TV, especially for me. Also they have brand new furniture in their family room with recliner seats and cup holders and oh it was so kick back and nice. Yep all of that combined – joy, joy, joy!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote