Old 09-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #12
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,261 Times in 2,254 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

[QUOTE=Nat;189858]States that have no hate crimes laws:

Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, South Carolina, Wyoming

sadly, I'm here in SC.
I've had my car trashed because of my sticker, had tires slashed,
been in a semi brawl with an ex (Hy took most of the brunt) while walking thru a flea market one saturday-
simply because my ex had the 'nerve' to place Hys hand on the small of my back to guide me thru the crowd.
2 guys started running their mouths, following us, and cornered us in the parking lot. Someone gratefully called the police,
although not before my ex got slammed up against our car after swinging on the guy who tried to grab my chest.

It was awful, and it scared me... I mean really scared me.

There are still active laws here in SC that state we can go to jail for same sex public affection-
I kid you not

A few years ago here in Greenville, there were so many attacks here in a certain part of one city park-
nobody ever seemed to care that gay men were being bashed and killed.
Edited to add.... that same park has now been re vamped and is all part of the 'trendy' downtown redevelopment.
and the gay bar that's been here for years upon years STILL has Greenville County PD posted there during business hours
it's sickening, and scary.

scary indeed, do I feel safe? If Damon is with me, then yes- but then again, that's also the time when we BOTH could be in danger.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post: