View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 06:18 AM   #33
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I manage a women's housing program for my city primarily serving to house women who are homeless or at risk of homelessness due to domestic violence, addiction, mental health, or prison release. I'm also my agency go-to for walk-in emergencies and conduct all intakes for our housing programs. The hopeful expansion I'm working on right now includes a massive grant for rapid rehousing for individuals homeless due to domestic violence and acquiring a unit to house at least 8 individuals with children who are homeless due to domestic violence. Right now I only have one case manager in the program and we divide and conquer. I will need at least two more if I get the expansions.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: