Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet View Post
words project is done except for photos for my files so they should be shipped tuesday
Sweet! Can't wait to see!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Surprise, surprise.....I'm changing my Words project.

Why break tradition, I say!

I will, however, finish the project I originally started as it's super cool and fun and may very well fit into another project's specifications one day....or not....I may just keep it for myself.

Sooooo.....I will have my project out to you, Pixie, on the 28th. I wish I could send mine earlier, but this whole 'haven't started it yet' thing is a bit of an obstacle.

You know hunnie.....we could always meet up or something....when your done...just sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmennoir View Post
I am having a bit of a time actually starting it! But am not giving up though!

Elle*
I thought I had a clear cut plan on how I wanted to do them and then I started them and they lead me down a different path...Take your time and have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionpaw View Post
Well, our projects will be mailed tomorrow to you Pixie....
I'll look out for them!!! STOKED!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post: