Old 03-16-2013, 06:27 PM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Volunteered at the school I work at today to do sports in the gym with some kids.

- volleyball

- hitting a balloon back and forth with an autistic child. This actually was great exercise. Running to keep a balloon from hitting the ground is surprisingly a lot of work!

- basketball, love basketball- it's great cardio

- ball girl whenever a kid wanted it- chasing balls for someone is great exercise and makes the kid feel like a celeb
I used to play balloon volleyball with someone and it really IS a good workout.

Today was GREAT even though I didn't get a lot of steps in.

I felt a bit sick to my stomach (<--not the great part) and went walking around the property. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing. Beautiful!

I cleaned a couple of metal boxes and got a happy little startle when I opened up the door to one and two lizards jumped at me. Well, not at me per say. More like up and to the side of me. I love the little guys! One was bigger, around 4 inches long, and the other was lil 'un around 2-2.5 inches long and they cracked me up. The longer/older one found a corner and just froze there, hoping I wouldn't see him but the little guy...he totally cracked me up because he ran from one side to the other and back and did that crazy, wiggle as he runs thing used to disorient attackers as to the lizard's exact location. Such a wiggly guy! Made my day.

No tails were lost and I still got my box cleaned.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: