How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Someone who understands there is a *right way* for clothes to be put away. As in all *facing* the same way, grouped by function (work, casual, etc) then by color and if locale calls for it by season. Someone who understands that all of the *non-wire* hangers need to match and *face the same way* and who will understand when I go in the closet and fix it if they mess up.

Someone who also understands the *right way* to fold towels and store things in the linen closet. I won't go in to all the rules on this one as it is rather extensive.

Basically my soulmate is Martha Stewart. Although if you have enough bedroom skills to get me to scream "It's a good thing" until I can't speak anymore then I might cut you a break on the linen closet thing, but not on the clothes closet criteria.

Katniss~~(having now made it crystal clear why partnering with me is not for the faint of heart....)
A squared away femme.
I love organization and a clean tidy home.
I could never date a slob. Huge turn off for me.