View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #1010
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Bloody brilliant mate! Save the money, you'll get just as slim/fit.

I'm currently indulging in a wee experiment. Whilst I have real strong cycling legs to start with, I;m aiming to further increase that strength.

Yassee, I have that pesky lung disease thang and it turns out that my body can do way-way-way more activity than my lungs can cope with.

The experiment is to ascertain if even stronger legs and core muscles can help the lungs work that little bit less, then I may not feel like I'm gonna pass out and die when going fast or up inclines.

So, it's squats and planks at home whilst watching Sons of Anarchy or other such trash telly
You are quite correct. Besides, if I hadn't already done it, Jennifers 'zombie model' encounter would have pushed me the rest of the way.

A stronger core makes a happy body pretty much no matter what yer doin'.

Planks away!

P.S. I've already got 3/4 of the beach back and they will be done in 3 weeks, so now I just build back up my distance. I don't know who will be happier, me or the birds.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: