arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married to Lisalysa

arcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fish View Post
Funny enough I guess, I first started wearing boxers while in the Army. I hated the way my BDUs (camo pants) felt against the inside of my thighs and so bought them b/c they came down lower...O M G, why hadn't I figured that out before?! Went right back down to the PX and bought up a supply, threw out my girl underwear and never looked back. That was about 22 years ago....

Now I'm all about the boxerbriefs--they feel great ! Mostly I wear Calvin Kleins, Armani, Diesel and American Eagle. (they're cheaper online !)
I started wearing boxers also in the army in the 80's...I was at training school in deep south in the heat of the summer and damn it! I don't know how to but this gingerly, so I am just going to say it..sometimes you really want the sweat to roll way from your junk! I buried my those girlie undies somewhere in Little Rock with my e tool!
arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcstriker For This Useful Post: