How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everybody,

I had a couple of cafecitas this morning, along with a PB&J sandwich. A friend stayed over last night, and had his usual morning breakfast of a Coke Zero. The day outside is just beautiful today! (especially compared to yesterday, which was stormy and gross.) I will definitely spend some time sitting outside, probably with another cafecita (mmmmmm, caffeine shivers).

I'm going to do laundry, but that's the only chore. I'll cook something later that we can have to munch on all week pre-vacation (some kind of beans and some rice or cornbread - maybe chili?).

I'm feeling a little crafty, and a craft project would de-stress me, so maybe I will think of something crafty to do - perhaps a little Zentangling.

I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: