cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagster View Post
I have a tough day ahead of playing in the waves and napping on the beach. I'm sorry for my friends who are sitting at their desks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Yeah, sounds like a tough task but someone has to do it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I'm really glad that you can sit on the beach and play in the waves even if I can't. It's nice to know that someone out there is relaxing in the sun, sand and water.
Gee, would be nice to have a chill day every once in a while. I spent the day have CAT scans of my head with and without contrast and a boatload of bloodwork. Doc wants to figure out why I'm falling two or three times a day, losing track during conversations and forgetting words that are needed in sentences. It's like, I am speaking with someone then lose the word needed next. Failing a fill in the blank verbal (and written) test.

Doc and I spoke of the two most likely causes, neither of which is anything I'm interested in having. Have ignored these symptoms for over a year, maybe I should keep ignorance as bliss by avoiding the follow-up visit.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: