cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
I am such an idiot. Apparently I have trouble figuring out if someone is interested in me or not. Been dating this one woman... told me she was interested.. Asked me for dates... flirted.. etc etc.. now she tells me she is not "ready for a relationship". Is she? or is she just NOT interested. We found each other on a dating site for heavens sake. WTF... do I have a sign on my head? Having a stiff drink. My head says its her issue... but the rest of me is thinking there is something wrong with me. I give up.
Ruthie, I'm so sorry that happened...its happened to me too, so i understand. I just don't get it, why people do this. If they aren't ready for a relationship, ok....but to put yourself on a dating site, find someone and say "i'm not ready for a relationship" is something i can't wrap my head around
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote