adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Whew great answers so far! Thanks everyone. Great posts.

I know that for me I really suck at verbalizing what it is that I need. I like people to guess, which of course is a complete set up. One of the things that this thread has proven to me (again) is that we are all very different when it comes to love.

To ask or explain what we need makes me feel weak and puts me in a vulnerable position of needing anything. The alternative is to let them fumble along while I build resentment. I know this is nuts, hence the thread. lol. I like to say all kinds of things that I don't need - that when I'm saying it - I believe. Which depends, I've discovered, on my proximity to a relationship .

Things that I think in theory, like I don't like romance, start to matter more when it's suddenly not there....and then I'm like "HEY! Where's my romance?" lol. Maybe I'm less romantic and more greedy? Perhaps.

When you come from a dysfunctional place where what you needed never mattered - I think that it is very, very hard to (as an adult) believe that anyone could or even want to meet the needs that you have. Also, I've found that some needs are in direct conflict with other needs. To add confusion to an already confused situation. For instance, I need attention but call me all day and I'll get pissed.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post: