adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Being heard, listened to and understood are very important to me too. Of course, I have to actually say something - which at work, on the street, in a room full of people I don't know - isn't a problem at all. In a relationship though, I don't know why, I think it's to avoid conflict or rejection, I tend not to say what I feel or what I need from the other person. But it's only when it comes to my needs. To win a stupid argument, I'll draw blood if I have to in order to win. I also don't want to hurt the other person's feelings or make them feel bad.

Of course, what ultimately happens is I get fed up and walk. Which has yet to make anyone feel good....
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote