JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I find this thread really fascinating. I only very recently was introduced to the idea of Reiki and have had very little experience with it, but I have been healing with energy for many years. I learned as a teenager that if I concentrated on another person when they were in pain I could physically SEE where their pain was and instinctively knew how to move energy around and through them to relieve it.

As I became a bit older and other things influenced my life I shut down many of my own heightened mental abilities, and when I chose to take them back, the abilities were not as intense, but I can still feel pain and I can still help others to feel some relief from that pain.

Because my abilities are very untrained and non traditional, learning about how others use energy for healing is very interesting to me.

Thank you for this thread!!