View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 09:13 PM   #1045
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you guys for your concerns. Well, the PD came and I explained what happened, and they talked Timber out of the truck, and suggested we drive it down the way to the local police station, to leave there for the night. It's about 3/4 of a mile away, so no way the kids would think to go over there to find it.

We've done that, and are back home now. Shi's going to get up when I go to work, so I can take hir to the truck, and then shi's going to go to the dealership to get the alarm re-coded and a new clicker.

I called my son to come over and secure our home while we dropped off the truck, and now he's hanging out on the porch with Timber while shi smokes a cigar.

We're all three pretty shaken, but at least we are all home safely. If they steal my second car, unfortunately insurance won't take care of that. It's only got liability, but the up side is that those kids haven't seen me in relation to that car, so hopefully if they try it's key in my new car, they will give up because it doesn't work in it.

Timber's going to get the locks changed here at the house, too.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote