Old 12-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
caffeinelover

How Do You Identify?:
------------------
Preferred Pronoun?:
-------------------------
Relationship Status:
--------------------------

caffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

Hi,

I've noticed no one replied to your post so I'm diving in. I'm a middle aged sexy, beautiful femme and even though I live in a big city have also a problem with meeting people.

The LGBT community can be a daunting place if you are not "visible" as a lesbian and are just coming out.I'd think this website is a good place to start exploring possibilities.

I empathize with the feeling of coming out and feeling like your love life is doomed because of geography. However, all you need is the one good person for you.Maybe going to meetups will help or just following some interests of yours will lead you to the right person.

Good luck!
caffeinelover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caffeinelover For This Useful Post: