View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 10:12 PM   #1501
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

RotoRooter, again.
After sending out a "special remediator" last week who promised "to make it right" and made this huge plan of how they were and when they are going to fix things including giving us a few small 'next steps' instructions regarding the pedestal sink and fixtures and working alongside the carpenter to replace the floor and kitchen ceiling.... the guy seems to feel he doesn't need to return calls or texts or answer questions that have developed since we met (regarding time lines, mold inspection/clean up and tile install) and has decided it was best to FINALLY return my texts at nearly midnight three days later with a very condescending, patronizing tone with "I don't see why we need to talk..I thought we left with the plan for the carpenter to call me the day before he does the floor...I'm very overwhelmed with work right now".
My response was not what he wanted to hear. You don't give me instructions to contact you and then tell me you don't have time to help or answer questions.

They will not like how this works out for them.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: