View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 06:21 PM   #36
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm...let's see....
-a park
-farmer market (we dont need to buy anything but...sometimes it is fun to buy products, go back home and work together in the kitchen)
-start attending a cooking class (or any other particular interest the 'couple' might be interested into)
-of course, the beach...or a walk in the woods
-breakfast/lunch or dinner at either her or mine favourite place(s)...perhaps we can alternate between her and mine favorite places...until we can find "ours"...It doesnt have to be expensive, just clean, nice environment and with good food!
-get all dressed up and go to a special show/dinner...
-ice cream and a walk
-museums, historical parks
-if there is a conference/workshop in a topic we both like, it might be fun to attend together...
-go to a park and bring some boarding games with us...
-making a puzzle game
-prepare a tray with cheeses, fruits, vegetables to have while watching a video (we can rent a commercial move or watch some "home made" videos of her or mine family/friends etc (it must include popcorn at some point!)
-jump in the car without a particular place on mind...and go to 'discover' new places
-go to her favourite pub (beer and fried clams strips!) and wait for her there after her work day
-seat in a garden...and enjoy the company and the quietness...
etc. etc.etc...the sky is the limit...and the money, and the time, and...lol
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post: