Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OMG...what a wonderful thread!

I no longer have them but I used to love a refillable fountain pen & ink wells! My first love of these developed in early grade school...when our desks had them....

I love a sleek, fine, exquisite ink pen, feeling her sleek, coolness in my hand..the smell of an open bottle of ink..changing tips....oh my..days gone by!

It is really warming my heart to recall these items...I had several wax stamps as well.

The really nice stationery, the velvety crinkles of it..of the pressed papers....yum.

The papyrus papers are my absolute fave. Vellum is okay but something about the texture is off putting to me...don't know why..

Thanks for the walk down memory lane, Medusa. My favorite pens are the Italian & Waterman ones......I LOVE the indigo & teal inks best!