View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:44 AM   #68
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

When I meet someone either in person or on the phone the way they cary on the conversation and tone of voice along with eye contact(if in person) is the first thing that I see.Dose she really seem intrested in me or is she talking around me..u would be surprised how many talk at me and not to me.Beleave me im definatly checking them out to see how genuine they are.There are players out in the world and some how I attract them when I dont want to..even when the game is just that, fun and games,for me I have long since tired of them.
I probly will fall out if I met a person who was really into life,wants to really engage in an adult relationship,stimulate my mind,body and soul.Really know how to date without the uhaul reveing up in the back parking lot.Someone mentioned earler about kissing...a definate A+ for me,being pasionate about life and still know how to play,laugh and have fun.As for baggage ..well we all have some we deal with so I figure if we are really into each other we will work them out some how.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: