View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 10:46 AM   #1
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Western Mass Labor Day Weekend Get Together thread!

Mel_C. and girl_dee will be visiting Western Mass (Northampton area) over Labor Day weekend and we would like to get a gathering going while they are here.

Our options for times are looking to be either Friday night (Aug 31st) and Saturday lunch/early afternoon (Spetember 1st). The Saturday lunch/early or into late afternoon if folks wanna stick around is so far looking like the best option for most people.

We are trying to decide where to go. The last time we had a Western Mass gathering we ate at The Teapot. Plusses: it's big and has an extensive Chinese/Japanese menu anyone can find something to eat from. The negatives: the long table in the back doesn't allow for easy conversation amongst a large group. It can accomodate a large group, however, which is why I like it.

Another option is Packard's. It's a bar that has a rather extensive menu of pub food. Plusses: we'd be able to eat AND drink. There's a private room in the back we could reserve and we'd have privacy and one big table we could all sit around and converse. Minus: the room only holds 12, 13 people at MOST, so depending on group size it may not be an option. It's my favorite option of the three I am going to propose.

Last option is Quarters, which is an arcade with old fashioned games. Plusses: it's a fun activity and can accomodate large groups. They have food and drinks as well. Minuses: I fear it will be to loud to be able to hear each other but that might just be my fear. This is Jedi's first choice. Caveat: we have never been so I cannot personally vouch for the place like I can for the other two.

Please discuss amongst yourselves! Feel free to contact me or Jedi on Facebook if you're friends with us there, or PM questions but it would be great if we could discuss as a group!

Let's have some fun!

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 07-31-2018 at 10:51 AM.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: