View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #79
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

We've seen a few movies lately.

Cyrus. Loved it. Thought it was funny and the performances were all great. Jonah Hill and John C Reilly were both fantastic.

The Kids Are Alright. Very good. Thought it started to veer off course but I ended up being pleasantly surprised. I thought it was really written very well and the performances were all excellent. Especially Annette Bening. I can't say enough positive things about her performance. Oscar worthy.

Inception. Read all the hype and saw all 'wow' ads. We saw this just the other night. It was pretty good but I'm not in love with it. Not like anything I've ever seen in a movie before so it was very unique. A little too long though. Like I said, I didn't LOVE it.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post: