Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Do ghosts exist? I'd challenge anyone who told me they did'nt after I talked to a close friend who was dead, face to face, on a bright sunny morning. But Princess Belle's dream reminds me of a roomate I had in theological seminary. She woke me up gasping for breath and in pain in her sleep. I saw that her own hands were wrapped around her throat and that she was choking herself! I woke her up, and she told me a demon was choking her. I told her that it was her own hands that I saw. My roomie was going through some intense inner pain and frustration in her personal life at that time also. She said she never had that dream again because she worked out those negative issues she had goin on.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: