LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I can usually sense things but not with much precision beyond "this place concerns me." My best friend lives in the country and I have to cross the bridge I refer to as "the scary bridge" and I always knew that area bothered me. One day, a highly intuitive friend was with me and sensed something too. But she felt enough to not want to cross it again & told me that if I knew the details I would not drive across it again.

I have always been drawn to or repelled by places/things/dreams. One of my very best friends is very learned in fields such as intuition etc. She used to be surprised at how much raw talent she saw in me and told me that if I would develop it, I would be off the charts. But, I feel that seeing the good means seeing the bad and I do not want to see the bad.

Keep us posted on your dream Belle? I am very curious to learn the outcome

Best to you!!!