LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Scars

*right heel - at three I was riding on the back of a bicycle, got my barefoot caught in the spokes, broke my little leg in three places, and almost completely severed my heel
*left eye, at 5, fell out of car
*Chicken Pox vaccination
*hand - using a sharp object to cut out a design on a piece of rubber - slit the skin area between thumb and pointer finger - didn't bleed that much, and it looked rather oddly cool to see the muscle below the slash.
*right foot - walking to the pool, barefoot, stepped on a broken coke bottle, felt it stick, but didn't look down, tried to kick it off, and jabbed it into the ground and my foot.
Now, the only place I DON'T wear shoes is in my own shower.
*hand - many years ago, Hardee's gave out free Looney Tune glasses, one night while washing my favorite Tweetie glass, it popped open and sliced the inside of my hand.
*stomach - c-section - they opened me up and gifted me with a beautiful baby daughter
*lower back - blown disc - working out, tried to push too many pounds with my thighs
*Neck - Hit from behind in my car had to have surgery to correct blown disc -
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post: