View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 06:59 AM   #61
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Yesterday I spent a most lovely day with a most beautiful femme from our site. We even took a moment to toast one another (bombay) and appreciate one another. I do believe I have cleavage envy!

I have never had such a beautiful array of femme sisters/friends until I joined BFP - I met so many of you at the bash.. And through this past year have developed some amazing and awe inspiring friendships and sisterhood with a number of you.

Thank you for allowing me to be present in your lives. You have taught me so much about self love and self respect. You have taught me to explore the regions of my soul, which often I have hid from myself. You have taught me to trust again.

I love you (you know who you are) truly... And to the butches/guys in your/our lives - thank you for showing me, that great respect, love and honor is ever present in our relationships and not simply what we imagine it should be.

Julie
Wonders if the above poster knows how wonderful she is is??????

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post: