View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 03:51 AM   #1108
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

When I came home yesterday- My furry friend was waiting for Me on the arm of the couch- just looking at Me with those big green marble eyes- that look of love just amazes Me.

So, I noticed that she is super interested in what is going on outdoors. She has not taken to hopping up on the bathroom sink and stretching herself to look out the bathroom window. I set up a table with a cushy towel in front of one of the windows in the livingroom to see if she will explore it. But, I am thinking maybe not because it is louder at that window as that window faces the apartment parking lot and main road. We shall see.

I will be taking her to her first vet appointment next week to establish care.

I wish I knew how to post pictures on here- I would show everyone what she looks like. Maybe I will take the time to read how to do it in the newbs section or wherever it is located.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post: