How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't talked about it here but my mother's pit bull, Mae Mobley, had to be put down recently.

Her other dog, Bella, had become very depressed because of the loss. The only time she perked up was when I visited with my three dogs....

SO.....

My mother has asked if my tiniest dog, Bitsy, can stay and be part of the family. She gets along well with Bella and just LOVES the fenced yard my mother has as well as the treats she is showered with.

I know she will be in good hands...but I will miss my littlest furbaby. I do know its a better fit for her. She's a puppy and she needs lots of love and attention and I do work a lot.

I will demand video chats with her weekly though