apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

I want to speak to your accusations and loaded words, here.

There's some really strong, fierce individuals on this site that 'protect' themselves and each other as needed, daily. If you were treated unfairly or badly in some real situation I and many others would readily come to your defense, despite your conclusion that as a result of a paid-user option, you live in fear of being strategically attacked by a pack of dogs.

This is to say nothing of the real and actual concern that the site administrators give every member on a daily basis. Meaning that your accusations are offensive, given the spirit of the site, and that the owners and the administrators are people I know to care about you and every other member, long after most people would lose interest or tolerance for each of our mini-dramas, our bad days, our exes and their exes, real and imagined, etc.

Those are a couple of things that you might consider, or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I rather despise the fact that paid members can be invisible. It feels like I am not worthy of protection as an unpaid member. I know I am spied upon. There is a name that NEVER leaves my visitor list. But i also wonder who else watches me silently. It almost feels like how a set of dogs attacks..one from the rear, one in the front.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post: