Old 01-04-2016, 07:06 AM   #2877
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Randrum

I am assuming here that you are talking about free weights. If your not then please explain to me which machine. The gym I belong to has so many machines I have NO clue where to start or how to even use them.

I keep reading where some are talking about a circuit. Is there a certain circuit to follow? If so what is it? Do you have to do everything on the circuit everytime?

I have so many questions and don't want to hurt myself or break a machine. I promise to try and not overwhelm y'all with questions.

Thank you for your patience
I suggest talking to the management at the gym. They should walk you through the machines and should give a general outline for what to machines to use to reach your goals. It is also important that they show you how to use the machines correctly so that you don't hurt yourself.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: