Old 01-12-2014, 02:40 PM   #76
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Woke up the first time way too early... my internal work week alarm clock is a pain in the ass... Fell softly back to sleep with the ocean's constant lull (sometimes roar) in the background.

The second waking was a smidge more appropriate for a day off and making coffee was a little easier. Doing a few piddly things then heading out for some sun and adventuring. I was told of an awesome place that is way off the tourist route and only accessible by 4X4. A protected area so no fishing, which is great for snorkeling! I am not sure exactly how long the drive is, and as I am getting a bit of a later start than I perhaps should, it may have to be saved for full exploration for another day.

I will head that way and see where the road takes me. Later, my now usual routine of dinner with the boys at a local gay bar ( the only official gay bar). The owner, a precious man who spends much more money/time/energy giving to the community than the community returns in kind, prepares an inexpensive meal on Sunday evenings and it is always worth the pittance he charges. It is also thus far the one semi-consistent way for me to at least see other queer folk. Early in the evening, so not a great deal of drinking which makes for more opportunity for conversation. When you are alone on an island that goes a long way!!

Great overeasy Sunday so far!!!

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post: