Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsunflower View Post
Hello my fabulous femme sisters.

I was wondering if you could help me out with something; I would really love to hear a few femme opinions on this. If you want to pull up a chair and grab a glass of wine, all the better.

• How do you feel about your partner's breasts?
  • Are they a turn on or not?
  • Do you want to touch them? Ignore them? Play with them?
  • Do binding vests turn you on?
  • If your partner had top surgery, would they become more or less attractive to you?
[*]How do you feel about your partner's breasts? They are part of hym and so i love them!
[*]Are they a turn on or not? Yes, in the same way that the rest of hym turns me on
[*]Do you want to touch them? Ignore them? Play with them?Yes yes and YES
[*]Do binding vests turn you on? Not at all
[*]If your partner had top surgery, would they become more or less attractive to you? Of course not, i would be very supportive. However, hy would not become *more butch* to me, or more desirable.

My thoughts:

As a femme it is always a VERY sensitive subject with a butch, the subject of butch breasts. Some butches are very much against the thought of being touched, even by accident on their breasts. Some hate their breasts and want them gone. While trying to learn and respect those boundaries, some of us tread lightly. i do hope butches are aware of this.

i do know that i do better with a butch who isn’t apprehensive about parts of their butch body. It helps me be less apprehensive about mine. i do better with someone who doesn’t feel feminized by their butch breasts being touched. They are part of their butch anatomy, and i love the human body as is, butch femme or otherwise.

IMO if they exude butch energy, breasts won’t deflate that energy in my eyes. Even if they let me touch, kiss and bite!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: