apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

let me first say that i am willing to learn, here.

i find that i get a little caught up in being female-bodied as well as feminine and (combined with queer, my olive skin-tone, and my big ASS) and i find it difficult to pluck the *privilege* from the layers of all the -isms that i embody. as i said, i'm willing to learn--take a few of my goodies from my purse, as it were. so i will spend some time thinking and being open to the idea of my priv, i can't wait to hear what everyone's thinking.

(tho i am considering yesterday, Ez and i had to go to the state capital yesterday and there were a LOT of white, middle-aged men to navigate... well there's a large liberty bell out in the courtyard and i wanted to ring it/tried to ring it--i wonder sometimes if Ez is just more "appropriate" than i am or that he's more aware of already being judged (or possible danger?) for who he is--possibly a little of both.... more thoughts later, i am sure Ez will respond, tho just now he's off to the gym.)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post: