Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

I don't do the blind date thing.

I have to have been in your company and at least know you *some* before it ever gets to the date point.

In the mean time, I'm running down my check list. Do you know how to have fun? It can be the littlest of things....will I see you playing toss with the dog? Maybe the furball prefers a frisbee? I'm very outdoorsy. Will you walk in the woods on a hike? Do you own a bicycle that you ride? Does everything you do involve a cooler of beer? What does your vehical look like? I don't care if it's an older model...but as many have stated, I do care if it's loaded down with drive thru bags. Have you washed the vehical recently? Things have gone on in the economy that have affected people
in some very painful ways. I have a friend who had to let her car go and another friend at age 49, who had to move in with her parents. How are you handling these types of life changing events, IF something to this effect has happened to you.....because as we all know, life goes on. That will speak volumes to me about your character. I'm not about money nor am I about material...they are just things. I am about character and intergrity. So show me your true colors, you'll see mine. I am what I am.
Nothing pretentious about me. Oh, one final thing....please do not try to impress me. Actions speak louder than words. If I am comfortable in your company, we may get to the *date*

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: