ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

My biggest pet peeve: " I don't know, what do YOU want to do?"

So help me, if you ask me out and you don't have a plan, I will get right out of that car and go back in the house!

i love surprises. One time a very good friend of mine picked me up at my house and made me put a blindfold on. After an hour I was still giddy, but mildly cranky and started being a pain in the butt. He parked and let me peek out the bottom of the blindfold so i could see the paving stone path I needed to walk on, then i had to be all blindfolded again until he put my hand on a railing and it sounded like thunder everywhere.

He took me to Niagara Falls at night to see the lightshow on the mist. It was the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me, and it surprised the hell out of me.

A surprise. Something beautiful. Plenty of time to talk or just be quiet and enjoy the experience together. That's what I love.

Although, at this point I would just be happy to get asked out at all. I'm with some of the others who have posted here, I'm over being the emotional and financial support for masculine-types who have some work to do. Maybe I'm less warm now that I'm looking out for myself, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.