Old 09-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #25
W.A.J.Q.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine

W.A.J.Q. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Welcome to the Planet. I know you said you don't want to offend anyone, but the moment you say a butch is like a man, you are going to start a riot in here.

Your tastes and preferences are yours and that makes them okay for you. Rather than saying what you don't want, I recommend sticking to what you do want.

This way you won't wave a big red flag at folks.

I mean imagine if I said that I don't want to date femmes because they remind me too much of myself or that I was afraid they'd use up all my perfume. Right? Kinda of silly.

I like butches. I like femmes. One I want to have sex with. The other I want to be friends with. I don't think butches are men. I think they express their version of butchness with flair and style. Some come across as men because they are men in their hearts. Others aren't. We have butches of all flavors here...you will hear from those who are genderqueer as well. Please please please don't think I'm jumping on you. I'm not. I'm trying to show you ways you can express what you want without putting down someone else.

Again, welcome to the Planet. I am glad you are here and hope you will grow and learn with us.
I did not say they are men, I said they remind me of men.
Well, I think it's all up to you if you think that about femmes. I wouldn't be offended.
W.A.J.Q. is offline   Reply With Quote