View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #28
W.A.J.Q.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine

W.A.J.Q. is on a distinguished road

"But I think what is femme and butch is in the style."

So me, who always wear make up, always fix my hair, wear feminine clothes, often pink and tight clothes who show my curves, are butch just because I am interested in typical male interests?
Masculine and feminine as a style is always changing. But the "rules" of masculinity and femininity in appearance are always the same.

"I think we all can have interests that aren't gender specific to girl or boy. I'm not a *domesticated* femme, I don't do crafts and other things I like sports, cigars and snakes. I do think you hit something cause maybe what you think is style is "swagger" I do think butches, femme, and other queer identities have swagger that differs from the other!!!"

Well, if you are feminine in your appearance, you are a femme as I would see.

"Butches do not equate to men, they are not like some binary replacement in our community. They are an intricate part of our queer culture and history. We have many varieties of butch here on Butch Femme Planet. You have Butch Women, Male I'd Butch, Transgender Butch, Butch Dyke, Butch, Butch Lesbian, Female Identified Butch. I don't as do a lot of our community see Butch as man."

I neither said that they are men, read my post again.
I said they remind me to much, of men. I never said that they are men.
W.A.J.Q. is offline   Reply With Quote