Thread: Femme Fashion
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #60
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post

Hi, I'm looking for a little advice.

I have layered hair, blond (hell yes I get highlights!), thick but fine, naturally wavy, past my shoulders, and I blow dry it every other day or so. I'm thinking of getting a curling iron, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend one that doesn't break or damage their hair.

Thanks!

IslandScout
Hello I/S...you want to definitely use a heat-protection spray before using *any* heat tools on your hair. You don't have to spend a great deal on a thermal spray to get the benefits, although any good heat tools are pricey, but well worth the investment. I only use conditioning ceramic natural ionic energy with tourmaline heat styling tools. They are the least damaging to the hair, though nothing is completely damage-free. Some also have multiple settings to reduce damage, as well.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote