View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 06:37 PM   #7198
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Every once in a while I can notice more of an improvement in my right butt, leg and foot ... talking about some pain related to lower discs playing jumble ... on my clock even. *grin* Anyway, when I got up this morning, I could really notice an improvement, made me joyful - though still sore from P.T. yesterday. That physical therapist almost tore the right cheek off my rump. I am not being funny. I was on the table following instructions doing the stretches and exercises when I suddenly got a bad pain in my right butt. I jumped off the table, was dancing around and hitting it hard. He asked me what was going on. I told him I was hurting back there. He said to get on the table and lie on my left side. I did, he grabbed my cheek and massaged it to the bone so hard. I told him he was hurting me and to quit. He said to tolerate it if I could. So I gritted my teeth for about the longest eight minutes. When I got my composure back, I looked at him dead in the eye and told him I guess he was happy he finally got a good enough excuse to play with my butt but not to press his luck and try to get familiar with any more of my goods past that. We both laughed as I was peering over the table to see if there was a piece of bloody body part of mine on the floor.

First time I have ever had physical therapy. Sometimes it gets very strange to me. So far, I have been tied up 3 times by various leather gadgets ...no chit, it looked like part of a saddle last week ...then he leans on me with that right leg in a different position every time. It always seems to hurt in the same place when he does that. And it feels just like my hips are rubber when I walk out. We are building up my core too. It took a lot of focus and concentration at first to remember to breathe while I make my stomach hard and tight as I go through these drills.

Joking about it today, telling friends at work about my roughed up butt cheek. It sure wasn't funny to me when it was happening. Hmmm, I am thinking he may have crushed the feeling out of my sciatic nerve in that area. If so, it is a good thing! LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: