View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 01:52 AM   #334
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

What now I have to pull out your chair for you just because you decided to wear a dress? What next we meet up for a barbecue in hell and you show up in a bathing suit? Well (great big eye roll) if I have to. Just make it quick. I'm not standing here all day.

Well I suppose since I'm the butch I'm the one who's going to have to pay. So what will it be then, the lobster I suppose? They didn't even serve lobster at the place we were at. I don't even care for lobster!

Him - Oh you're in a dress you should have told me, if I'd known you were going to wear a dress I'd have worn one too.
Me – Well I just, when you told me you were transgender...
Him – Transsexual!!!
Me – Oh of course well when you said you were a transsexual...
Him – I am a transsexual!
Me – Okay, when you told me you are a transsexual I guess it just never occurred to me that you might want to show up in a dress so we could match. Um would you like to go home and change? I can wait.

I'm so glad I'm not young any more.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: