Old 09-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,774 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
I guess I'm not a good date, then. I have a son who is sick and it doesn't matter to me where I am or who I am with. If my son's caregiver calls or texts, I am answering as I know it will be important. And as for leftovers, I do take them home, too. Waste not want not. Maybe I need to go back and read the B-F dating handbook.
And I'm sure it is a major no-no to use coupons, but I do!!!!
Heavenleah, you're just fine. Kids are a totally different story, but when someone's got their face imbedded in their phone when there is a perfectly fine human being directly in front of them, that's extremely rude. I'm sure you'd let anyone you date know that you have your sweet boy and you are worried about him.

I agree with wasting food, but I think the point above was that it was the other person's food they were trying to confiscate. That goes along with someone putting their hands in my plate without permission while I'm eating. No!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: