☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
This may be unrelated and if so I apologize, but I wanted to share a link for those that bind/would like to bind but don't want to dish out a lot of money.

https://www.gc2b.co/

I came across this brand by reading an article where someone had tested low-cost binders and provided feedback. These can be purchased through Amazon and they're roughly $30/$35 with tax. Sometimes Amazon runs out of stock but it doesn't generally take too long to restock, although I do not think that they stock all colors/sizes. We had to exchange once for a different size and it was a breeze.

My partner wears one and says it is awesome - comfortable enough to wear all day (even wore it through laser tag) but wouldn't suggest working out in it. It can be done if it is lower impact (i.e. we just did thirty minutes on a bike, nothing excessive or high impact) but you obviously want to be cautious with exerting yourself and the pressure on your lungs/chest.

He wears the half-tank, it has wider straps and is designed like a tanktop, and no lines are visible if worn under a tanktop and then under a shirt. We have not tested it by itself under a t-shirt, but I think it would still look fine. It compresses well and allows him to wear a t-shirt in public comfortably and, also important, confidently. He says it is not any more heat-inducing than wearing a t-shirt, and when he sits he hasn't noticed it rolling up/having to adjust it or pull it down upon standing.
I came back because someone repped me, and can now add that the binder is not seen under t-shirts.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: