View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 09:52 AM   #4623
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I bought it about a week ago but due to weather, its delivery date kept being pushed forward. I see it is on the local truck and now in OUT FOR DELIVERY status.

It is an ATI 12 gauge shotgun buttstock with pistol grip. I have already mentioned it here ar BFP somewhere.

I am so excited ... about like a small child at Christmas. I feel certain I will saw a few inches off the stock, put a Limbsaver recoil pad on the end. About to order an ATI folding 3 position fore grip too. I have had a difficult time selecting the foregrip. A little hand-blocker gizmo will need to be attached near the end of the barrel ... afraid I may get too carried away target practicing and end up with my hand in front of the barrel. That would definitely be a day-ruiner.

I have seen actual photos online of these occurances. Very nasty-looking! I guess one guy was forced into "oh well, I really did not need those two fingers anyway when I still have three remaining." He simply got in too much of a hurry having fun with his new KEL-TEC and did not have hand protection installed. His hand slipped past the foregrip. Ooops!
Yikes, be careful!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: