Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Just want to chime in on hair product.

For a long time, I resisted my stylist insisting I try hair wax. I thought it would be "too heavy" on the hair. My hair is my one vanity thing, you see.

Finally, I tried two different waxes. Sumo by Bumble & Bumble, which is a creamy wax and Short Sexy Hair (can't remember who makes it...comes in small white container with a yellow lid). Short Sexy Hair has great hold, and doesn't feel that heavy to me. I ignore the instructions and put it in my hair when it is still a bit damp, not when it's completely dry. I think that helps it feel less heavy, in fact. If I have to go a bit longer between cuts, my hair gets longish on the top, and wax doesn't do much for the style. I then switch to Styling Creme by Bumble & Bumble.

I wear my hair very short, cut every 4 weeks. I have 3 cowlicks, which makes for maddening times when it comes time to style it. My hair never looks the same two days in a row as a result.

Jake
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post: