View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 11:12 AM   #23
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,819 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I used two planners in 2019, one for my desk to keep track of my projects and one I take to meetings to keep notes.

I keep the Productivity Planner from Intelligent Change on my desk and I love it and I use a Bloom daily planner for meetings that I got at a great price at Amazon.

Of course I don't need two, but I'm worried I'll lose the Productivity Planner if I remove it from my desk and I have notes in it that I don't want others to see if I do leave it behind.

So, I'm set for 2020 and am glad I'm not using an electronic planner because I'd have to carry a phone or tablet to meetings.
I have never used a planner but am always impressed with those who are in a routine of using them daily. I`m sure they must greatly improve productivity and time management. I keep pondering whether to have a try, it`s soon 2020 so a perfect time to begin in the New Year.

Orema are you very disciplined in using them and if you miss a day or two, or segments is it hard to pick it up again ? I doubt I`ve asked that question very clearly, you can tell I`m new to planners ! I`m not sure I can trust myself with being fastidious with one and then wonder if I`ll be guilt tripping myself if its a purchase that sits about unused ! But as I age I`m more forgetful and seem to have a long and often random of things I`m meaning to do and never get around to, I think a planner could be the answer.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: